Monday, July 26, 2010

West Ham striker Carlton Cole in rumpus with fan after Wolves defeat

Bystaff 848AM GMT twenty-four March 2010

Carlton Cole in rumpus with West Ham fan after Wolves defeat Confrontation Carlton Cole was dragged afar from West Ham fans by group partner Benni McCarthy Photo GETTY IMAGES

Police and stewards reportedly became concerned following West Ham"s 3-1 improved by Wolves at Upton park, whilst Benni McCarthy saw his set upon partner dragged afar by his team-mates.

"I thought Coley knew the man at initial as they were vocalization normally," pronounced the South African. "Eventually I saw a little alternative players go behind out and draw towards him inside.

Zola West Ham fans should collect on me not players West Ham 1 Wolves 3 West Ham v Wolves compare preview Zola stays ease for West Ham Wenger we can win the pretension Arsenal 2 West Ham 0

"Maybe what went on got to him and he reacted the wrong way."

Goals from Kevin Doyle, Ronald Zubar and Matthew Jarvis cursed the London bar to a fifth uninterrupted improved last night, withdrawal them 3 points on top of the relegation zone.

The loss has put increasing disbelief on Gianfranco Zola"s destiny in assign of the club, quite in perspective of the actuality that the stream owners, David Sullivan and David Gold, did not designate the Italian.

By his own admittance, Zola pronounced his destiny was out of his hands.

"The owners can do whatever they feel is the right thing to do," he said. "I try to do my work as most appropriate I can each singular day. If that"s not great sufficient - not deliberate great sufficient - I have no time or enterprise to live worrying about things.

"Worry doesn"t assistance me do a improved job.

"We attempted but in a really disorganized approach - it"s unpleasant for me - it"s my avocation to scold that and I take full responsibility."

No comments:

Post a Comment